The Working Group consists of a number of qualified experts from the EU and the GCC regions with proven professional and/or research record in the specific field, thus capable of contributing and participating in collaboration activities including:
- know-how and technology transfer,
- policies discussion,
- examination of state-of-the art technologies,
- best practices discussion and promotion,
- research collaboration,
- dissemination and promotion of relevant demonstration projects, and
- facilitation and promotion of relevant EU-GCC cooperation initiatives and projects.
Members of the Working Group will be able to follow closely the group activities that are launched. Indicative benefits include:
- invitation for participation in thematic working events, network meetings, training seminars as well as web-meetings, and
- personal account in the private experts collaboration Area within the Network web-platform.