EU GCC Research Cooperation is one of operational Network directions aiming at:
- Facilitating and promoting joint publications.
- Promoting and facilitating researchers exchange programmes and laboratory twinning-like initiatives.
- Promoting and disseminating information on research funding opportunities (Horizon Europe, H2020 and other research funding frameworks).
- Assisting in development and submission of joint project proposals.
- Organising research “match-making” initiatives including information days, workshops, etc.
- Since the beginning of Network’s operation several joint activities of important added value have been elaborated and are presented indicatively in this page.
For more information and for facilitation of EU GCC research collaboration you may contact the Network Research Collaboration Specialist: